Monday, October 29, 2012

Things SPMs will make you do

Yesterday was one of those days where I randomly giggled.  An unbelievably sweet, supportive friend and her husband, actually went and found the coffee shop that carried my SweetPotatoMayas, and bought some!  One for her, and one for her husband.  What's more, she and her husband pretended not to know what they were.  The SweetPotatoMayas were sitting in the display case with other pastries, and they pointed to them and asked what they were.  The coffee shop girl told them they were 'yummy pies', so they bought two, and went home.  When she told me this, I was dying.

Am I the only one here that thinks that was so sweet and funny and cute?  Surely, you must agree that I am like the luckiest person ever because, I am surrounded by such cool friends!!


Photo by Sammy Gould

No comments:

Post a Comment