Monday, October 22, 2012

Getting The business going

Photo by Sammy Gould
To honor and heed the advice of my wonderful PR friend, I'm coming back to talk a little bit more about how I got it all going :)  I hope if anyone is wondering about starting a home baking business, that they find this helpful.  

Now, read the following steps very carefully - it's extremely complicated. 


  • Bake a ton of your product and force them on people - get feedback
  • Type into search engine, "How do I start a small baking business out of my home?"
  • Call your City Planner
  • Call your County Office
  • Call the Department of Agriculture

Okay, so it wasn't all that complicated :)  With a little bit of time, basic typing skills, and a decent phone etiquette, you can get your baking business going too!

No comments:

Post a Comment