Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What are friends for

Hello there :)  A little update here: I've reached my limit for Thanksgiving orders.  I'm so excited to cook up some serious SweetPotatoMayas.   Thank you so much for all the love and support wonderful people!  I would love to continue baking cozy yumminess through the holiday season, winter, and early spring, so please let me know if you would like some :)

Photo by Sammy Gould


It's no secret now, that I've had a life long love affair with sweet potatoes.  But I've learned in recent months that just because I love sweet potatoes, doesn't mean everyone else loves them too.  Did anyone else know of this alarming concept?  I sure as hell didn't....

But the really cool thing is, my friends have been brave enough to give SweetPotatoMayas a try anyway.  And that kind of thing just gives me the warm fuzzies all over.   How amazing are my friends, to be willing to try things for me, even though they don't like it.

And after they try it - they like it.   "I don't like sweet potatoes, but I love THIS!!".  That's the reaction I've gotten from every non-sweet potato lover so far.  I'm converting them to Lovers :)

Goes without saying, if any of my friends start a home cooking business, I will be first in line to try their stuff.  Even if it's lizard tails - boiled.  Because that's what friends are for. 



No comments:

Post a Comment