Monday, September 24, 2012

The Sweet Potato is your friend

As these babies are getting prepared for their debut, I realized I'm sort of forcing these guys upon you without much information.  They are so comforting, so rich, so 'nothing like I've tasted before', that I assumed people would fall in love with them.  End of story.  But it's not just the taste that I'm in love with (well it WAS back when I was a kid, but now that I'm older and have to 'watch my calories'), it's all the health benefits that come in a Sweet Potato, that makes it even more wonderful. So I wanted to share it with you :)

I found two easy articles that point out the nutritional benefits of Sweet Potato.  They explain it much better than I would, so here you go.

9 Reasons To Love Sweet Potato
How Sweet Potato Works

See?  It's like this untapped super food, packed with all kinds of good stuff - NATURAL good stuff.  The Sweet Potato needs to be shared with the world!

So thanks for checking this out, and I hope it enriches your enjoyment of SweetPotatoMayas :)


No comments:

Post a Comment