Thursday, December 13, 2012

Shipping SweetPotatoMayas

We did it!  SweetPotatoMayas are shipping now.  You're not getting out of trying these puppies.  I know, I know...sweet potatoes are not everyone's favorite.  I get that.  I used to think running was for crazy people, and it definitely was not my favorite thing.  It wasn't pretty at first but I tried it, and now I like it.  So if you're looking for something new and different, that's also good for you, jump right in and join me on this love affair with sweet potatoes :)

Shipping SweetPotatoMayas
Half Dozen.........................................$22
One Dozen.........................................$32
Two Dozen........................................$42
(Shipping and Handling included)

Price set for 2-3 day delivery, anywhere in the U.S.
Please add $2 for Delivery Confirmation.
Shipping made on Mondays and Tuesdays only, to ensure delivery within the same week.

For any questions, or to place an order - or better yet just to say hello - please click here and send an e-mail to SweetPotatoMayas.  No need to worry, it's just me at the other end of the line, and I love hearing from people :)

2 comments:

  1. Well done! :) And congratulations! It's been a long way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! It sure is an interesting journey - and so wonderful to have supportive friends :)

    ReplyDelete